- Award-winning cleansing face balm for all skin types
- Use daily to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities
- Can remove mascara and eye makeup
- Made with the fine powder of discarded apricot stones
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, palm oil free, UK-made
An everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup and impurities. Skin will feel cleansed, soothed and hydrated.
The balm is suitable for all skin types. Apricot powder is combined with blackcurrant seed, blue tansy and sea buckthorn oils.
This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The balm was awarded "Best Value" product in the Women's Running 2020 Awards.
How To Use
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- Follow with a water based soap cleanse
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool. *Organically-grown ingredient. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.